About the Journal
"Humanitarian Sciences in Siberia" (since 1994) is an All-Russian scientific peer-reviewed journal published since 1957 and has significant experience in publishing research in the field of social sciences.
Established by the Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Institute of History of the SB RAS, the Journal acts based on the Regulations.
The periodical aim is to publish the humanitarian research results reflecting the problems of national and world history, Siberian microregion history, in particular the use of digital technologies.
The Journal Editorial Board consists of well-known foreign and Russian scientists.
The Editorial Policy is based on the on compliance with ethical and legal norms in the activities of all participants in the publication process.
Articles submitted to the Journal undergo a peer-review procedure met international requirements, and are published free (non-commercial) with DOI assignment.
The Journal is included in the list of the leading peer-reviewed scientific publications of the Russian Federation recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission to publish main scientific results of dissertations for the degree of Candidate and Doctor of Sciences.
The Journal issues articles, historical sources, information materials (reviews, reports on conferences) corresponding to the following specialties of the Higher Attestation Commission:
– National History;
– Historiography, Source Studies and Historical Research Methodology;
– General History.
The Journal provides scientific and informational support for international and Russian scientific events (conceptual articles, analytical reviews, messages up to 20,000 characters recommended for publication by the Organizing Committees).
ISSN (p) – 0869-8651, ISSN (e) – 2686-9632, registration certificate of mass media No. 0110807 dated June 17, 1993. The entry on the registration of mass media has been amended – PI No. FS77-80483 dated March 23, 2021.
The Journal periodicity is 4 issues a year. Acceptance of articles in the editorial portfolio of the first issue of the journal ends on January 10, the second – on March 1, the third – on May 1, and the fourth – on September 1. Issues of the journal are published at the end of each quarter – in March, June, September and December, respectively.
The Journal is indexing in the databases:
– Russian Science Citation Index, RSCI (includes scientific publications of Russian researchers, contains abstracts and full texts of more than 29 million scientific articles and publications);
– Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory (scientific and popular journals of all subject areas, about 300 thousand serials);
– EBSCO Information Services (collection of publications in all fields of science and technology, peer-reviewed full-text journals, access to leading subject indexes);
– East View Information Services list (international company provides online databases in Russian).
Full-text versions of articles are posted:
– on the Journal website;
– on the Journal page in the Scientific e-Library;
Distribution of hard copies is carried out by subscription and retail sale via the SB RAS’ Marketing Department.
The combined catalog of "Press of Russia
– in the branches of "Russian Post"
– on the website http://www.pressa-rf.ru
Subscription catalog "Ural-Press"
We will be grateful for your interest in the Journal
"Humanitarian Sciences in Siberia"